CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

catch up for now

Okay so I know that it has been a long time since I posted last. I was told by my friend Wendy that I need to update more often. Well here is a quick post of what we have been up to. Two weeks ago Andrew got his tonsils out and his deviated septum fixed. We have heard nightmares on recovery for adults with this procedure. So naturally I was a little nervous, actually a lot nervous. Men are sissy's when it comes to being sick, or hurt. I know all you men would like to denie it but all of us women know the truth. Andrew actually recovered very quickly and very manly! He was not too bad. He was quick to drink and did everything the doctors said. He was very good and not too needy or pathetic. I am very proud of him and for his recovery. I on the other hand just about died from exhaustion. Between two kids and a sick man, I had lack of sleep up the wazoo. Other than that Briely has been enjoying going to Seven Peaks, she is getting quite the little tan. Right now Briley's new thing is going around saying "I am a pig, frog, and cow. Oink, Ribbit, Mooo, Oink, Ribbit, Mooo." It is really cute. Parker's gums are swollen, one is purple from teething. He has four coming in right now, two on top and two on bottom. Poor little guy. In fact his first tooth on the bottom popped through yesterday. Watch out everyone I think he is going to be a bitter like his sister.

2 comments:

Ken said...

For more information about deviated septum and treatment options just visit http://www.sinusinfocenter.com

wendy said...

yeah Kara! Nice update! ;) I had no idea you were going through trauma over there, glad all is better now. . . except the biting of course.