CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

deer hunt

I am a little behind. Last weekend was the opening of the Deer Hunt. For all of you who know me, I come from a hunting family. Me, Myself I do not hunt, but the rest of the family does. Andrew married into the family as a non hunter, but was a good son-in-law and got the beloved blue card and is now considered a hunter. This is the second year that we have gone and this is the year that two hunters got their very first deer. Tyson and Andrew are those two lucky souls. I will let the pictures speak for themselves on how big their bucks are and how proud they are of these deer.




The rest of us had a good time. Briley and Parker enjoyed themselves in the fresh mountain air and playing with friends. Briley had so much fun riding the little four wheeler around. Parker just had a good time being a boy.

2 comments:

Woodworth Family said...

Well, at least he got a deer, right? Looks like some fun fall days. As we watch all of our fall leaves change, all Tyler says is, "Man, I wish we were out in Utah. This would be perfect for four wheeling!" But I'm sure it's more of the company while fore wheeling :0)

Taylor Family said...

Congrats Andrew! We are imressed that you shot your first deer. You'll have to let us know how it tastes. Way to bring home the food for your family. ;-)