CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

halloween

Here are a few pictures from Halloween. I figured I should get these posted before it was Thanksgiving. This year we took the kids trick or treating at the zoo.

My little Cinderella
My little wolf
At the zoo
Then toys r us had a trick or treating thing that I took the kids to. They gave out little toys and things which was fun.
Briley went trunk or treating with her friend Maddie
Parker looking for more candy

5 comments:

wendybird said...

How Fun! I didn't know the zoo did that. Your little princess and wolf look as cute as ever!

Taylor Family said...

We were bummed that we couldn't go with you to the zoo. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Briley makes a beautiful princess and Parker is a cute little animal. We went trick-or-treating 3 times too in Co. with my family. Hopefully you don't have two bags of candy like we do. You don't know anyone who is accepting donations, do you? :-) Are our schedules ever going to meet up? We miss you guys.

The Klien's said...

KARA PERRY!!!!! How are You?? I got your blog from Ann. Amazing 3 kids. they are so cute! I just wanted to say hi, and that i think of you guys every so often! if you are ever in Logan let me know!
Melodie
(Ann's sister)

Woodworth Family said...

Looks like you guys have had a TON of fun! And we missed the Birthday Party! It makes me so sad! Parker is looking so old! Can't wait to see you guys next month!

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

Great photos! What a great idea to go to the zoo. Hope you had a fun weekend camping!