CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Here we go...

Ok so I decided to finally get into this "bloggers" world. I hope that I can actually keep up with it though. My goal like so many of you other bloggers is to post weekly. We will see if I actually can do it. I figured that this would be a great way for me to keep everyone updated on what we are doing and how my kids are growing. I am terrible at e-mailing everyone pictures of Briley and Parker so hopefully this will solve that. Wish me luck! Here are some recent pictures. I am still getting the hang of this whole blog thing. I will get it though. I just wanted to get this posted so I can say that I completed something.


4 comments:

Mikelle said...

Your Monkeys are so cute! What a chunk Parker is! Way to go!

Luv Ya

Kell & Fam

Erin said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Your kids are darling as always! And your blog looks great. We are excited to see you guys. You'll have to check out our blog I started a couple of weeks ago.

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

Hey Kara- Holy cow, Parker is only 3 months old! He has grown up so much! I am excited to be able to check updates. Love ya ~ Heather

Woodworth Family said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad you are an offical "blogger" now! I'm excited to see pics of the kids. I can't believe how much Parker has changed already! He looks like a little wrestler!

-Mindy-

P.S. Happy Birthday Kara!!