CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

What is that?...


This week has been a fun week for me. Parker saw his hand for the first time on Tuesday. He watched it as it moved wondering what it was. It was so fascinating for him. He had no idea where it came from or what it was doing but wow there it was! He actually saw it twice that day, and the second time he saw it he was laying down and looked over and there it was again!! He also got weighed this week. Is everyone ready? He is 17 lbs 6oz. Yes you read that right. He is only 15 weeks old. I guess it is just more to love.

5 comments:

Hallie said...

he is so cute kara! Is briley being a good helper?

Kristy said...

Your kids are so cute. I am so glad that I got to see you.

Woodworth Family said...

Wow! Brooklyn hasn't been officially weighed for awhile, but on my Garfield scale she is about 17 lbs too! He's not going to let anybody leave him behind!

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

That's hilarious! I think Max was right around 20 pounds at that age too! Big boys are so fun though.

Jeremy said...

Welcome to Blog-dom