CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

On Sunday I had Parker in his crib and had just gotten Briley dressed for church. So Andrew and I were getting ready. When ever Parker fusses I ask Briley to go check on him and make him happy. One time she was holding his hand through the crib, and other times she is talking or singing to him. This time when I went to check on them I found Briley sitting next to him playing with him. By the time I got my camera she was laying down with him. It was so cute! I asked her how she got up there and she said like this as she showed me how she climbed up, "is that tricky?" she asked me. What a funny girl. She loves her little brother and is so good with him. Thank you Briley for being such a good big sister! Parker is also at the stage where he is just fascinated with her. Most likely because she is so crazy and is always singing or dancing or making lots of fun noises. He loves to watch her though.


Parker is also starting to SMILE a lot more and even starting to LAUGH. He is now 4 months old and went in for his check up Monday and is 18 lbs and about 26 inches long. He is in the 80th percentile in height 90th percentile in weight and head circumference. So he is just fat and happy. Briley was walking and almost a year at this weight. Boys are defiantly different than girls. But I would not trade him for anything. Maybe a few pounds lighter but he is perfect the way he is. He is so fun. I love chunky babies there is so much more to kiss and pinch, squeeze and love. My kids sure make me happy.

3 comments:

Hallie said...

can i come squeeze him? he is so cute!

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

you're right there is just more to love, squeeze and pinch! I would much rather have a chunky baby than a scrony one. I wish we lived closer so that we could get together more often. Please call if you ever head up this way. love ya

kara said...

hallie you can come anytime!