CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Yucky colds...

The past few days we have all been sick. On Friday night I was in the ER with Parker because he woke up with a cough and was not right. He was treated with a steroid for Croop. On Monday Briley and Parker were at the doctors office due to coughs and a fever. Briley left with instructions to take tylenol and Parker was diagnosed with RSV. So we have been doing breathing treatments with Parker 4 times a day. I must tell you all that the first couple days and nights sleep was not possible, between the two kids it did not happen. But things have gotten better. Today we went back to the doctor and they are both on antibiotics with the hope that this will help cure it. Parker's RSV is not too serious I think we caught it early. In spite of the coughing and neediness they are both still really happy. Andrew and I are trying to avoid the sickness as much as possible. Luckily we have just had sore throats for a couple days but I don't think it's anything serious. Besides that we are doing good. We had some friends from California come out to Utah and it was so good to spend some time with them. Thanks Tyler and Erin for making time to hang out, your girls are getting cuter and cuter.

So we all know that potty training is not easy. I have been told that one day they will make up their minds and it will be so easy. I am still waiting for that to happen. I am waiting for that magical moment. Patiently as I can. We still try to encourage it though. Here is the latest attempt of encouragement....

What a great place for the panties don't ya think? Needless to say we are still working at it.

And I had to throw in a picture of Parker. I asked Andrew to bring up a basket for me but of course Briley had to go help him and he was holding Parker at the time. Here is the best way to get back up stairs with all three things. Briley was being such a big helper as you can see. And Parker was just kicked back smiling.

3 comments:

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

sorry your kiddos have been sick...NO FUN! Those pics are way cute. miss you guys ~ Heather

Woodworth Family said...

You are becoming quite the blogger! Briley is growing up so fast! She says the cutest things! And Parker has already passed up Brooklyn! I'm sorry you all have been sick. That's no fun at all. We've all been sick here too (it's no croop and RSV though), but now I think it's finally cleared up. I hope you get some sleep soon!
Love you all
-Mindy, Tyler, and Brooklyn

tiffy girl said...

SOOO sorry about the croup and rsv! YUCK! I hate it when they cant breath it scares me to death. I turn into a crazy mom. But I am so thankful for modern medicine. I hope you are all back to your healthy selves soon. Feel better:)