CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

SPRING FEVER

On Monday when the weather was so nice I took the kids outside to play. Briley loved it, she was able to ride her bike around the driveway. It was so nice to have a taste of Spring. Parker liked the nice weather too.


Parker is getting so big. He was weighed last friday at the doctors office and he came in at 18lbs 6oz. Being sick didn't slow him down any. But because he is getting to be a big boy now he is getting tired of his swing so we got out the SAUCER. He actually likes it. He turned himself all the way around once and tried eating the elephant. It doesn't keep him occupied for too long but usually long enough to get at least one thing done. Better than nothing I guess. He is also starting to eat rice cereal. I know that it seems early to start but he is ready. He is working that tongue and smacking his lips when ever he sees food go by.

As for Briley she is cute as ever. She is going through those terrible two's still. She goes through phases. She can get really mean, yet so fun and sweet and cute. She is such a girly girl too. She loves wearing her dresses and having her fingernails and toenails painted. But she hates to have her hair done. I try to do her hair everyday so she will get used to it. She saw me use my strait iron on my hair and wanted me to use it on hers so I did. I curled it some and she actually held still for me to do it. Now occasionally she will ask me to do it to her hair again. Then she will look in the mirror and say "it is so butiful."

1 comments:

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

Hey kara...we totally have spring fever too! We were at Frank's parents this last week for a family get together and while we were there they got 7 inches of snow. BUMMER! All I packed was flip flops hoping it would be warm.