CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

So did I say that I was going to post once a week? Yeah I did, I guess I am not getting a good start on this whole blog thing. We went to Tremonton last weekend because our niece got baptized. We are so proud of you Clarisa! While we were there, Andrew decided that Parker needed his hair cut once again. Parker got cradle cap and the front of his head went bald, then as he sleeps he rubs his hand on the left side of his head and he rubbed it bald so he was not looking so hot on the top of his head. Well this is his before picture....



This is how Andrew decided to "cut" his hair. I almost cried when I saw what he was doing. I was not happy. I thought he was going to use scissors and trim it down not shave it off.

And here is the finished look. He looks really chunky here. But as time has passed he does look better, maybe because it is growing back a little. It just took me a few days to get used to it.



Moving on... Having kids can be so much fun. I have to keep telling myself this sometimes to get through the day. Then I look at pictures like this of Briley and laugh because once they make up their mind about something there is no changing it. Even though it was night time Briley needed to have her sunglasses. Not to mention the hat that she had to put on herself. My little independent girl.




Once again we have hit another milestone with Parker. No it is not 18 pounds, at least I don't think so. He has officially found his thumb, or should I say thumbs. He loves to suck on them. He doesn't like the binky much anymore and not really a fan of the bottle. But once he finds those thumbs he loves them. As you can see he can also fit both of them in his mouth at the same time.
What a cute kids I have!!

3 comments:

Kristy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristy said...

Parker is so cute with his new cut. I love how chubby he is. I forgot that you have family in Tremonton. Brady is from Garland so next time we are there I'll have to let you know. Cute kids I can't wait to see you all again. Soon I hope.

Erin said...

Woodworth- don't you know the Zulu's say its bad luck to cut a baby's hair before they turn 1. The cut does look pretty cute. -Douglas