CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

JAZZ GAME


Here we are at the Jazz game last Tuesday. Does it look like Parker is having fun? We were given tickets on row 7 center court. We left Briley with friends and took Parker. It was so loud that Andrew was worried about his little ears so this is how he sat most of the game. Good thing we were late and only had to sit though the second half of the game. He was so good though. Andrew said that it was almost like a date only taking one kid with us. Thank you Brad and Lisa for our date! It was a lot of fun. The Jazz won and the seats were amazing. --- Okay so since I am new at this blogging thing I just figured out that people have left me comments. I did not realize that one could do such a thing. So thank you everyone who has left me a comment. I do not know how to necessarily reply to them besides e-mail. So if there is another way you blog experts out there then let me know. If there is anything else that I should be aware of or that is fun for me to know please share you info. I have figured out how to change my background thanks to Heather. Yeah for me!

4 comments:

tiffy girl said...

He is soooo cute! Andrew, you are such a good dad to sit and cover his ears for the whole game. Kara the blog looks great! Love the background!!

Jeremy said...

I wish I would have done this more to myself more at concerts and whatnot over the years. Had I done so, I'd probably not have to say "What?" a hundred times a day.

kara said...

What did you say Jeremy?

Jeremy said...

very funny.