CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Valentines Day


I know it's late, but Happy Valentines Day! For Valentines day Briley and I went to story time where Briley experienced her first valentine exchange. Here is what she ended up with. The pink bear is from Pops (grandpa parry) She was so excited. I think that she took everything out of the bag at least twice and looked at each one and had a smile from ear to ear.


For Valentines day we also made sugar cookies. You have to make sugar cookies for Valentines Day. I think Briley's favorite part was...can anyone guess? What a beater. Thank you Kitchen aid for having a lot of licking space. Briley had fun taking them to the neighbors and telling them "happy vawentines". This year for Valentines we had the pleasure of spending it with my parents. My mom and I made a nice steak dinner for the boys with baked potatoes, sauted mushrooms, Jell-o cut into hearts with whipped cream, salad and veggies. It was delicious. We figured we cooked a better meal than if we would have gone out to eat. And for dessert I found this recipe that looked so cute so I tried it. It tasted as good as it looked. And I thought it looked so cute. Here is a picture of my masterpiece. Isn't that so much fun!


Parker is still a chunk but oh so cute! He is getting more active and is starting to smile more and talk a little more. He is so much fun to watch and to kiss. Oh he has the such soft pudgy cheeks. He has also found his tongue again. He is sticking it in and out. We will see how long it lasts until he forgets about it again. But it is fun to watch him. What a tiger! Watch out ladies.


2 comments:

Hallie said...

glad you guys had such a good valentines day. You always were a really good and cute cook!

Erin said...

That dessert looks so good! We are excited to see you guys!