CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

They grow up so fast

I can't believe how fast kids can grow up.
I look at this picture of Parker and he is only 6 months old
and he looks so much older. My little baby boy is turning into
a little boy.

I love it when Briley wants to help. This is the day that we
baked cookies and made rolls. I must have had some patients
that day. She turned to me and asked if we could make cookies
to take to "neise" (denise our neighbor) and "lisa" her
nursery teacher.

Aren't they cute! I know I am such a nerd
carrying my camera everywhere. But you never know
when there is going to be a cute picture. Not the first
or the last pic in a grocery store.

Think she has enough stuff? 3 bags, a stroller and a
wagon thing. I think she said that she was going to
school. All three bags are packed with something too.

Don't you all want to kiss those cheeks and pinch
those pudgy little arms.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

These pictures are so cute! Your little boy is growing up fast. And I don't think you are a nerd for taking your camera around with ya, that's how you have such cute pics! :)

tiffy girl said...

soo cute! love the matching aprons:)