CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Where does the time go?

Here I am again trying to catch up. I don't know what I have been doing or where my time has gone but I cannot keep up with my blog. Sorry all of you who keep checking and nothing is new. Here we go. The beginning of the month Briley did a 100 meter race. One of the Pediatricians in her doctors office puts in on. She was not really excited at first to race but she participated and did great!



Then after the race we were off to the zoo with good friends. Thanks Jed, Jill and Milo for making our Hogle Zoo experience so much fun. Briley was much more excited to see the animals than run a race.

As you can see Parker's zoo experience was good too. He actually enjoyed himself most of the time and as always found time to take a little nap.
What a fun time!

1 comments:

Taylor Family said...

I really love the picture of Briley in the little tube.