CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Briley's Birthday

Briley's Birthday was May 26th. If you ask her she will say "in May in 26." For her birthday since it was on Memorial Day this year, Grandpa and Grandma Woodworth came down to see her. They took her to the mall while Andrew and I went to get her gift and when we met up with them again she had a table and chairs.set. She was so excited to get them. She loves it! Thank you Grandpa and Grandma. Later that day we had cake with Pops and Grandma Parry. This is what she got from them and us. Quite the loot for a 3 year old. I think that she had a fun Birthday. It wasn't really anything too big. The next day we had a little birthday party with some friends of hers. There were about 9 little kids that came. I had some little activities planned such as decorating little foam crowns, decorating sugar cookies that were put on a stick to look like wands. If I would have been better prepared then I would have had a little princess party with decorations and all. But I am not prepared and so we just had fun. We also played the old reliable games like duck, duck, goose. And run with a balloon in between the legs. Briley put the balloon between her legs but held onto the little knot while she ran so the balloon would not fall. Briley got tons of gifts so thank you to all who came and enjoyed the evening with us. I know that Briley had so much fun and loved all the friends and family that came. It was perfect for a little 3 year old.

6 comments:

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

Looks like a fun little party for Briley...I can't believe she's already 3! Where did the time go...Max will be 4 in October. CRAZY! Little, or not so little Parker is the cutest thing ever...I just want to SQUEEZE all of those squishy spots!

tiffy girl said...

Happy birthday little princess! You are just so cute sitting at your table and chairs. What would it be to have girl stuff?? Parker you are so tubby I love it. I love your smile the most though:)

Jana Davis said...

SO good to see you! My how time flies! Your family is SO cute! Keep in touch!

wendy said...

SO cute Kara! I just checked the auction and still had 26 minutes, so thought I'd say hi to you guys!

Tayla said...

I don't have Casey's email, but I have Emily's. I am sure if you just email her she will invite you to their blog. Her email is e_harvey33@hotmail.com. By the way, your kids are so darling!

Our Little Greneration said...

I with Tiffany...what would it be like to have girl stuff around?? Maybe someday!? I would make a cake for you but only in exchange for apple cake...it is always better when someone else makes it for you!!