CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

My little boy

Wow. Look at our little boy. Isn't he so cute? Do you think that he likes Ice Cream? He was climbing all over me to get a taste. What a cutie. Just look at those pudges and all those rolls. I bet you are all jealous that your rolls don't look that cute. Parker is just over 7 months old now and I just weighed him. He is 20 lbs and 9 oz. In the last month he has only gained 9 oz. I thought he gained at least a pound or two. I guess he is just growing longer. He is starting to crawl a little. Well at least when he moves he is moving forward and not backwards all the time. He is still in the early stages but it will not be long and he will be mobile. He is such a good boy though. Very happy and lots of fun. Some of the things that make him laugh and smile right now are his big sister of course, and the dog. He is fascinated with the dog. It is so fun to watch him.

1 comments:

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

He is just the cutest, chubby face. My girls were eating him up today at church. So dang cute.