CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Summer time

You have to love summer time. Too bad it is almost over. This past summer was a fun one. We spent lots of time at 7 peaks water park this year and Briley super tan. The kids love to go swimming though. Spending time with Family was sure a highlight as well. We went to family reunions and family get togethers which are always SO much fun to do. We loved having Tyler, Mindy and Brooklyn here for the summer. It was sad to see them leave again. Good luck in Florida though. Hope to see you soon in warm weather!


I am getting rounder and rounder by the day. But I am feeling good. Briley actually has names picked out for the baby. Are you ready? If it is a girl she wants to name it M & M and if it a boy she want to name him Bullseye (from toy story 2). Isn't she cute!

Anyways here are a couple recent pictures of the kids, which I know is what everyone wants to see.

1 comments:

Mikki said...

Okay so you are right! Your kids are dang cute. Hey email me your email address and I will invite you to my blog.

mikkigrimley@gmail.com