CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It's a BOY!!!

Ok so I tried to be creative and find a cute little picture to say "IT'S A BOY" but I am not that smart to find one so here is the news. I do have to say that when I came home to tell Briley I knew that she would be very disapointed and she was. She did not cry but she wanted to. My poor little girl wanted a baby sister so bad. She is not happy and she is tramatized for a little while. She definatly not excited about this good news. Andrew is excited as any father would be to have another boy to carry on the Woodworth name. As for me I am indifferent and am just happy to know that it is a healthy baby boy. If there are any suggestions on names we are up for the taking.

6 comments:

Mikki said...

Yay! Congrats, especially to Andrew. I guess you will have to keep having more until you get a little girl too. :)

wendybird said...

Hooray for boys! ;) (You already HAVE a little girl, let's not be greedy, eh?) Our new boys will be cute little friends! Congratulations!

Erin said...

You should totally name him Tyler....that is an awesome name. I'm working on Erin to name our son (if we every actually have one) Andrew.

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

That is exciting. How fun for Parker though. Briley will get over it when she can have another baby to play with.

tiffy girl said...

That is some exciting news! Congrats! Now you can have daily wrestling matches at your house!

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

CONGRATS! I really would have all boys if I had to pick. I like the name Cohen.