CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 9, 2010

HE IS HERE!!!

Kaden is here! Born January 3, 2010. 7 lbs 14 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. He was born at 5:42 am. He came a few days early. I was originally scheduled for my c-section on January 8 at 11:30 but I guess that day was not good enough. So here is the story summed up.... I started having contractions about 1-1:30 am that lovely Sunday morning. They continued to get a little stronger so around 3:00 I had Andrew go get me the exercise ball because a friend used one when she went into labor and said that it helped with the contractions. Unfortunatly It did not help me a bit. So Andrew started timing my contractions because I had no idea how far apart they were or how long they were lasting and they were getting stronger and stronger. At 4:00 Andrew called my mom to come over because they were 2 minutes apart. Mom called my Doctor and told him we were going over to the hospital and by 4:30 we were on our way. When I got to the Hospital I was dialated to a 9 so within that hour Michael Kaden was born. I have to tell you all that I did not enjoy the whole contraction thing so kudos to all of you who have babies naturally, you are amazing. I am so grateful for epiderals and drugs. I came home from the Hospital on Tuesday and we are all doing great! Briley was not happy that we were having a boy, she wanted a sister but now she would not trade him, she loves him too much. Parker is so good with him. He is concerned when he cries and tries to shush him and love him. They are really quite good with the baby. It is a little bit of an adjustment with a newborn again but it is fun. Thanks to family and friends for all the help and love that we have received. I don't know what we would do without you! I will have to post pictures later so be patient hopefully it will be before he turns two.

6 comments:

Erin said...

So glad everything went well!! I can't wait to meet this little guy!

Unknown said...

Yay and congratulations! I agree with the contractions thing--bring on the drugs baby! I'm glad to hear that things are going well. We must stop by and see you when you are ready for visitors

kara said...

Come visit anytime! We are always up for visitors!

Unknown said...

Congrats!! I bet he is a cutie! You should put up some pictures of the little guy.

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

so happy for you guys! keep in touch.

~Jason and Heidi~ said...

He is just perfect. Glad you are feeling so well. You are truly amazing!